Register an Indian Subsidiary Company
Our All-Inclusive Package: Rs. 49,999/- *
- DSC and DIN
- End to End Company Registration
- MOA and AOA
- Basic Advice related to FDI
- Application of PAN and TAN
- Opening of Bank Account
- Advice on applicable Registration
Indian Subsidiary Company
Due to increasingly Economic Reforms and Free trade policy of Indian Govt. and various other benefits like access of Best Human Power available in Indian Market, increasingly Foreign Companies are coming forward to set up business in India. A Foreign Company can set up a business in India as per conditions laid down in FDI policy of RBI. Foreign person can also become a director of Indian company subject to one director being an Indian Citizen and resident in India. There are two mode by which a foreign company can create a 100% owned subsidiary company in India.
- Two DSC and Two DIN
- Name Registration
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- FEMA Advisory and Implementation
- Application of PAN and TAN of Proposed Company
- Support in opening Bank Account
- Advice on applicable Registration required by the Company
* Service Tax as per applicable rate will be extra on Package fee. MCA fee will be as per actual cost
Advantages of Private Limited Company Registration
- Limited Liability: Liability of each shareholder is limited to the extent of Capital, thus personal assets of shareholders are protected
- Continuity of Existence: Company continues to exist irrespective of movement of shareholders or even after death of any shareholder.
- Separation of Management and Ownership: Management can be run by Professionals and advisors by adding them as Directors without giving ownership rights.
- Funding Options: Easy Access to Funding from Venture Capitalists, PE and other sources
- Brand Value: Brand Value of a business gets increased by running business through a private limited company structure. It gives a feeling of Trust and confidence to Customers, Vendors, Employees and other stakeholders.
- Ease of Access: The Foreign Company/Investors can now easily enter into India and start their working if they comply with the Legal laws and Reportings
Process of Company Registration
- Application of DSC ( Digital Signature Certificate ) ( If not available )
Digital signature of all proposed directors are mandatorily required, as all documents for the purpose of company registration is required to be digitally signed by proposed directors
- Director Identification Number (DIN )
DIN is a unique identification number assigned to all existing and proposed directors of a company. It is mandatory for an existing and proposed director to have a DIN.
- Company Name Approval
We will do an online research about the availability of suggestive names and advice accordingly. After this step we will file Name Approval application to ROC
- Final Incorporation Formalities
After name of approved, We will file all papers related to incorporation along with all supporting documents as mentioned in the check list.
From all Directors and Shareholders
- Copy of Passport of foreign Directors duly notarized/appostolised by Embassy)
- Scanned copy of Incorporation certificate issued by the respective foreign government (LLC/ INC) (duly notarized/Appostolised by embassy).
- A Resolution from LLC / INC for opening a subsidiary company in India. (duly notarized/appostolised by the Indian embassy).
- Copy of PAN Card for Indian Director
- ID Proof (PAN Card/Passport/ Voter Id)
- Address Proof (Bank Statement/ Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill)
For Registered Office
- Utility Bill of premises for proposed registered office of the Company
- Copy of Rent Agreement with NOC from owner for using his office as Registered office.
- One stop solution for all your needs related to legal and Compliances
- Efficient and effective handling of entire process within defined SLA and TAT
- We work with our clients as partners and take full ownership end to end of deliverables
- We not only advise about what to do but we roll up our sleeves and say let us make it work together.