Register a Charitable Company (Section 8 Company)
Our All-Inclusive Package: Rs. 24,499/- *
- DSC and DPIN
- End to End Company Registration
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Application of PAN and TAN
- Opening of Bank Account
- Advice on applicable Registration
A Charitable Institution can be registered under trust act or as per provisions of Section 8 of Companies Act 2013. Such charitable institutions can be registered for promoting art, science, commerce, Technology, sports, education, social research, social welfare, religion, charity, and protection of environment etc. Section 8 companies or Chartable institutions are not eligible to share profits or dividends among its members rather they should intend to apply its profits in promoting their objects. Section 8 Company is registered with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
- Two DSC and Two DIN
- Name Registration
- Memorandum and Article of Association
- License from Central Government
- Application of PAN and TAN of Proposed Company
- Support in opening Bank Account
- Advice on applicable Registration required by the Company
* Service Tax as per applicable rate will be extra on Package fee. MCA and other Govt. fee will be as per actual cost
Advantages of Section 8 Registration
- Share Capital: Section 8 Companies can be incorporated with or without capital. The fund required for business can be brought in the form of donation or subscription from public or members of the Company.
- Tax Benefits: Section 8 Companies are exempt from certain income tax provisions being a nonprofit organization. Individuals donating money in section 8 companies can also avail the benefit of deduction under section 80G of Income Tax Act.
- Support of Govt. authorities: There are various Govt. Schemes, the benefit of which can be availed by Section 8 Company.
- Better Recognition and Credibility: Section 8 Companies gets better recongnition and credibility among donars as compared to any other form of Charitable Institution.
Process of Section 8 Registration
- Application of DSC ( Digital Signature Certificate ) ( If not available )
Digital signature of all proposed directors are mandatorily required, as all documents for the purpose of company registration is required to be digitally signed by proposed directors.
- Director Identification Number (DIN)
DPIN is a unique identification number assigned to all existing and proposed directors of a Company. It is mandatory for an existing and proposed director to have a DIN.
- Name Approval
We will do an online research about the availability of suggestive names and advice accordingly. After this step, we will file Name Approval application to Registrar.
- License from Regional Director
After name approval, license approval from Central Government needs to be taken, which involves process of review, observation and granting of license.
- Final Incorporation Formalities
After name of approved, we will file all papers related to incorporation along with all supporting documents as mentioned in the check list.
From all Directors and Members
- Copy of PAN Card
- ID Proof (PAN Card/Passport/ Voter Id)
- Address Proof (Bank Statement/ Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill)
- Passport Size Photographs
- Signature (Signature should be same as per PAN)
For Registered Office
- Utility Bill of premises for proposed registered office of the Company
- Copy of Rent Agreement with NOC from owner for using his office as Registered office.
- One stop solution for all your needs related to legal and Compliances.
- Efficient and effective handling of entire process within defined SLA and TAT
- We work with our clients as partners and take full ownership end to end of deliverables
- We not only advise about what to do but we roll up our sleeves and say let us make it work together.
- Provides a wide array of outsourcing services like accounting outsourcing, virtual cfo, payroll services and much more.