Register a Partnership Firm
Our All-Inclusive Package: Rs. 5,499/- *
- Drafting and notarization of Partnership Deed
- Application of PAN and TAN
- Opening of Bank Account
- Advice on applicable Registration
A Partnership Firm is an entity created by two or more persons as partners for Profit. It is very easy to create a Partnership Firm. Partners have unlimited liability in a partnership firm. A Partnership can be created by creating a Partnership Deed. It is not mandatory for partnership firm to get the registration done of partnership firm with Registrar, but registration give some benefits as compared to unregistered firms.
Package Inclusions :
- Creation of Partnership Deed
- Stamping and notarization of Partnership Deed
- Application of PAN and TAN of Proposed Firm
- Support in opening Bank Account
- Advice on applicable Registration required by the Firm
* Service Tax as per applicable rate will be extra on Package fee.
Advantages of Partnership Firm
- Very easy to create a Partnership
- It is very easy to Manage a partnership firm as compared to other firm of business entities like Private Limited or Public Limited Companies
- Very less compliance formlities in comparison with other forms of business
Process of Section 8 Registration
- Application of DSC ( Digital Signature Certificate ) ( If not available )
Digital signature of all proposed directors are mandatorily required, as all documents for the purpose of company registration is required to be digitally signed by proposed directors.
- Director Identification Number (DIN)
DPIN is a unique identification number assigned to all existing and proposed directors of a Company. It is mandatory for an existing and proposed director to have a DIN.
- Name Approval
We will do an online research about the availability of suggestive names and advice accordingly. After this step, we will file Name Approval application to Registrar.
- License from Regional Director
After name approval, license approval from Central Government needs to be taken, which involves process of review, observation and granting of license.
- Final Incorporation Formalities
After name of approved, we will file all papers related to incorporation along with all supporting documents as mentioned in the check list.
From all the Partners
- Copy of PAN Card
- ID Proof (PAN Card/Passport/ Voter Id )
- Address Proof (Passport/ Voter Id etc.)
- Passport Size Photographs
For Proposed Office Address
- Proof of Office Address
- Copy of Rent Agreement with NOC from owner for using his office as Registered office
- One stop solution for all your needs related to legal and Compliances.
- Efficient and effective handling of entire process within defined SLA and TAT
- We work with our clients as partners and take full ownership end to end of deliverables
- We not only advise about what to do but we roll up our sleeves and say let us make it work together.
- Provides a wide array of outsourcing services like accounting outsourcing , virtual cfo , payroll services and much more.