- Import and Export Code
The first requirement before you start an import/ export in India is to obtain an IEC. An IEC is necessary for import/export of goods. IEC is not required under the following circumstances:
Import/export of goods for personal use, which is not connected with trade, manufacture, or agriculture.Learn more about our outsourcing services likefinance and accounting outsourcing, virtual cfo , payroll services.
- Import/export of goods for personal use, which is not connected with trade, manufacture, or agriculture.
- Import/export by government ministries and departments, and certain notified charitable organizations.
- Shop and Establishment License
Any business which is involved in selling goods or services to customers out of a commercial office becomes liable to get register. We assist in getting the registration done with requisite department.
- Obtaining Permanent Account Number (PAN)
We assist in obtaining the PAN numbers for Indian Citizens/Indian Companies/Entities incorporated in India/Unincorporated entities formed with India/Foreign Nationals.
- Tax Deduction and Collection Account Number (TAN)
We assist in getting the TAN numbers for the requisite entities/persons who is deducting or collecting the Tax.
- Registration of Partnership Deed/Trust
We assist in Registration of Partnership Deed/Trust with the requisite authority