MIS and Reporting
Timely and accurate information is very essential in today’s competitive and complex environment. Success of every business model depends upon taking right decision at right time. Keeping this in view, it is very important that decision makers get the right information at the right time so that timely action can be taken before problems become complex.
Aristotle Company helps its clients in giving timely and accurate information on financial health of the company in the form of periodic MIS reports with detailed analyses with suggestive actions to implement. This helps our clients gain a competitive advantage. Companies are able to identify their strengths and weaknesses due to the presence of strong of MIS and Reporting Process.
Few Sample reports are mentioned as below:
- Regular Customized Dashboards for Managements for easy and quick reference
- Periodic detailed MIS Reports with through analyses and recommendations covering areas of significant importance
- Revenue reporting – Person, geography, product / solution and SBU-wise
- Profitability reporting with any given criteria
- Project-wise profitability tracker
- Critical Expense Reporting – To enable cost cutting without disturbing current setup
- Cash flow projection and working capital reports
- Sales operations reporting – Order processing, invoicing, collection and support
- Account receivable and Account Payable monitoring and reporting
- Special Report on areas where Management intervention is required
- Any other reports as per management request