Our All-Inclusive Package: Rs. 8,499/- *
- DSC and DPIN
- End to End LLP Registration
- LLP Agreement
- Application of PAN and TAN
- Opening of Bank Account
- Advice on applicable Registration
Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) is a form of Partnership which provides features of Private Limited Company as well. Minimum two Designated partners can form it. LLP form is beneficial for small businesses which are not looking for Equity funding from VC’s or HNI’s. LLP gives more credibility of business to third parties as compared to partnership. Annual filling and maintenance is much simpler and cheaper for LLP as compared to Company.
- Two DSC and Two DPIN
- Name Registration
- LLP Agreement
- Application of PAN and TAN of Proposed LLP
- Support in opening Bank Account
- Advice on applicable Registration required by the LLP
* Service Tax as per applicable rate will be extra on Package fee. MCA fee will be as per actual cost
Advantages of LLP Registration
- Limited Liability: Liability of each partner is limited to the extent of Capital contribution, thus personal assets of partners are protected
- Continuity of Existence: LLP continues to exist irrespective of movement of members or even after death of any member.
- Minimum Regulatory: Audit is not mandatory for small LLP’s having turnover and paid up capital contribution not crossing threshold limit as defined by statutory provisions from time to time.
- Tax and other Benefits: Unlike Private or Public Limited Company, there is no restriction on giving or taking Loan to or from Partners. Also, Dividend Distribution tax is not applicable as applicable in case of Private or Public Limited Company.
- Brand Value: Brand Value of a business gets increased by running business through a company form rather than running it as a partnership firm.
Process of LLP Registration
- Application of DSC ( Digital Signature Certificate ) ( If not available )
Digital signature of all proposed directors are mandatorily required, as all documents for the purpose of company registration is required to be digitally signed by proposed directors.
- Designated Partner Identification Number (DPIN)
DPIN is a unique identification number assigned to all existing and proposed designated partners of a LLP. It is mandatory for an existing and proposed director to have a DPIN.
- LLP Name Approval
We will do an online research about the availability of suggestive names and advice accordingly. After this step, we will file Name Approval application to Registrar.
- Final Incorporation Formalities
After name of approved, we will file all papers related to incorporation along with all supporting documents as mentioned in the check list.
From all Designated Partners
- Copy of PAN Card
- ID Proof (PAN Card/Passport/ Voter Id )
- Address Proof (Bank Statement/ Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill )
- Passport Size Photographs
- Signature (Signature should be same as per PAN )
For Registered Office
- Utility Bill of premises for proposed registered office of the Company
- Copy of Rent Agreement with NOC from owner for using his office as Registered office.
- One stop solution for all your needs related to legal and Compliances.
- Efficient and effective handling of entire process within defined SLA and TAT
- We work with our clients as partners and take full ownership end to end of deliverables
- We not only advise about what to do but we roll up our sleeves and say let us make it work together.
- Provides a wide array of outsourcing services like accounting outsourcing , virtual cfo , payroll services and much more.