Register a Partnership Firm
Our All-Inclusive Package: Rs. 5,499/- *
- Drafting and notarization of Partnership Deed
- Application of PAN and TAN
- Opening of Bank Account
- Advice on applicable Registration
A Partnership Firm is an entity created by two or more persons as partners for Profit. It is very easy to create a Partnership Firm. Partners have unlimited liability in a partnership firm. A Partnership can be created by creating a Partnership Deed. It is not mandatory for partnership firm to get the registration done of partnership firm with Registrar, but registration give some benefits as compared to unregistered firms.
- Creation of Partnership Deed
- Stamping and notarization of Partnership Deed
- Application of PAN and TAN of Proposed Firm
- Support in opening Bank Account
- Advice on applicable Registration required by the Firm
* Service Tax as per applicable rate will be extra on Package fee.
Advantages of Partnership Firm
- Very easy to create a Partnership
- It is very easy to Manage a partnership firm as compared to other firm of business entities like Private Limited or Public Limited Companies
- Very less compliance formlities in comparison with other forms of business
From all the Partners
- Copy of PAN Card
- ID Proof (PAN Card/Passport/ Voter Id )
- Address Proof (Passport/ Voter Id etc.)
- Passport Size Photographs
For Proposed Office Address
- Proof of Office Address
- Copy of Rent Agreement with NOC from owner for using his office as Registered office
- One stop solution for all your needs related to legal and Compliances.
- Efficient and effective handling of entire process within defined SLA and TAT
- We work with our clients as partners and take full ownership end to end of deliverables
- We not only advise about what to do but we roll up our sleeves and say let us make it work together.
- Provides a wide array of outsourcing services like accounting outsourcing, virtual cfo , payroll services and much more.