Register a Private Limited Company
Our All-Inclusive Package: Rs. 12,499/-*
- DSC and DIN
- End to End Company Registration
- MOA and AOA
- Application of PAN and TAN
- Opening of Bank Account
- Advice on applicable Registration
A Private Limited Company is a privately held company, which limits the liability of shareholders to the extent of their capital. Minimum two members can form Private Limited Company. Private Limited Company is the best corporate structure to start a business. Venture capitalist, Angel Investors, High Net Worth individuals prefer to invest in Private Limited Company. A Private Limited Company is required to get their accounts audited every year and file annual returns with Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA). This form of Company has a perpetual succession. Shareholders may come and go but company continues as separate legal entity.
Package Inclusions :
- Two DSC and Two DIN
- Company Registration
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Application of PAN and TAN of Proposed Company
- Support in opening Bank Account
- Advice on applicable Registration required by the Company
*Service Tax as per applicable rate will be extra on Package fee. MCA fee will be as per actual cost
Advantages of Private Limited Company Registration
- Limited Liability: Liability of each shareholder is limited to the extent of Capital, thus personal assets of shareholders are protected
- Continuity of Existence: Company continues to exist irrespective of movement of shareholders or even after death of any shareholder.
- Startup India Benefit: Company can get benefit of Start up India Benefit under PM Modi’s Startup India Plan
- Separation of Management and Ownership: Management can be run by Professionals and advisors by adding them as Directors without giving ownership rights.
- Funding Options: Easy Access to Funding from Venture Capitalists, PE and other sources
- Brand Value: Brand Value of a business gets increased by running business through a private limited company structure. It gives a feeling of Trust and confidence to Customers, Vendors, Employees and other stakeholders.
Process of Company Registration
- Application of DSC ( Digital Signature Certificate ) ( If not available )Digital signature of all proposed directors are mandatorily required, as all documents for the purpose of company registration is required to be digitally signed by proposed directors
- Director Identification Number (DIN)
DIN is a unique identification number assigned to all existing and proposed directors of a company. It is mandatory for an existing and proposed director to have a DIN.
- Company Name Approval
We will do an online research about the availability of suggestive names and advice accordingly. After this step, we will file Name Approval application to ROC
- Final Incorporation Formalities
After name of approved, we will file all papers related to incorporation along with all supporting documents as mentioned in the check list.
From all Directors and Shareholders
- Copy of PAN Card and Aadhar Card
- ID Proof (PAN Card/Passport/ Voter Id)
- Residence Proof (Bank Statement/ Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill)
- Passport Size Photographs
- Signature (Signature should be same as in PAN)
For Registered Office
- Utility Bill of premises for proposed registered office of the Company
- Copy of Rent Agreement with NOC from owner for using his office as Registered office.<
- One stop solution for all your needs related to legal and Compliances
- Efficient and effective handling of entire process within defined SLA and TAT
- We work with our clients as partners and take full ownership end to end of deliverables
- We not only advise about what to do but we roll up our sleeves and say let us make it work together.