Aristotle has a dedicated team of company secretarial, legal professionals and Chartered Accountants who possess extensive experience in various corporate laws and commercial / legal documentation. Our team is highly business oriented in approach and has experience across sectors and the acumen to provide complete solutions for all corporate secretarial matters.
Aristotle team provided end to end solution for secretarial compliances as per the provisions of Companies Act and rules made there under and other laws applicable to the company to ensure that the company complies with the applicable secretarial standards and to discharge such other duties as may be required under Companies Act.
The below mentioned services can be included under regular secretarial services
- Assistance in holding & conducting Board Meeting, Annual General Meeting, and Extra-Ordinary General Meeting
- Maintenance of Minutes Book, Statutory Registers, and all other prescribed secretarial records under the Companies Act, 2013
- Filing of Annual Return & Financial Statements with Registrar of Companies (ROC)
- Advisory on Corporate Laws & other Allied Laws/Acts
- Advisory Services on the constitution of Board of Directors, Independent Directors, women Directors, small shareholders Directors, Audit Committee, Remuneration and Grievance Committee.
- Complete support and advisory services for implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility in compliance with the provisions of the Companies Act 2013
- Consolidation/sub-division of shares, share transfer and transmission, issue of shares certificates, dematerialization of shares, forfeiture of shares
- Compliances Relating to Limited Liability Partnership / Company i.e. Pvt. Ltd, Public Ltd, One Person Company (OPC) and Section 8 Company
- Ensuring board of director’s compliance as per Companies Act, 2013- ensuring minimum number of board meetings, confirmation of requisite quorum of board meeting, preparation and sending notice and agenda of board meeting, preparation of board resolutions as per Secretarial Standard
- Obtaining Director Identification Number (DIN) and Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
- Increase and re-classification of Authorised Share Capital
- Compliances relating to Managerial Remuneration
- Compliances relating to Change of Name, Change of Objects, change of status from Public Ltd to Private Ltd and vice a versa
- Conversion of a Partnership Firm/ Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP) into a Company
- Change of Registered office within the Local Limits of the State
- Liaisoning with the office of Registrar of Companies, Regional Director and Company Law Board for obtaining various regulatory approvals
- Procedures and compliances related to making inter-company loans, investments, guarantees, and providing of securities.
Any other matter related to working and administration of company law including any new developments
- Buy Back of Shares of the Company
- Payment of Dividend I.e. Interim and Final
- Employees Stock Option Plan (ESOP)
- Bonus Issue of Shares
- Change of Registered office from One state to another
- Allotment of shares in accordance with the provisions of Companies Act, 2013 under Private Placement and Right Issue basis.
- Payment of consolidated stamp duty on allotment of shares
- Any other large assignment not explicitly covered under monthly retainer ship model.
- One stop solution for all your needs related to legal and
- Efficient and effective handling of entire process within defined SLA and TAT
- We work with our clients as partners and take full ownership end to end of deliverables
- We not only advise about what to do but we roll up our sleeves and say let us make it work together
- Extensive exposure to complex legal and corporate law issues