Our All-Inclusive Package: Rs. 19,999/- *
- Drafting of Society Bylaws and rules and regulations
- Managing End to End Society Registration Process
- Application of PAN and TAN
- Opening of Bank Account
- Advice on applicable Registration
Any seven or more persons associated for any Literary, Scientific, or Charitable purpose, may, by subscribing their names to a Memorandum of Rules and Regulation and filing the same with the Registrar of Societies form themselves into a Society under the Societies Registration Act, 1860.
- Drafting society by laws and rules and regulations
- Managing End to End Society registration process
- Liaising and Follow up with Regulatory Authority
- Application of PAN and TAN of Proposed Society
- Support in opening Bank Account
- Advice on applicable Registration required by the Company
* Service Tax as per applicable rate will be extra on Package fee. Govt. fee will be as per actual cost
Advantages of Society Registration
- imple process of registration
- Minimum regulatory compliances
- Tax Benefits if created for charitable purposes
Process of Society Registration
- Drafting a Society By- Laws and rules and regulation is the essential step.
- List of all members of Society along with their address, contact details etc.
- Minimum seven members are required
- A copy of Identity and address proof of all the members.
- No objection certificate on stamp sheet and a documentary proof like electricity bill in respect of the place declared as the registered office of the society.
- One stop solution for all your needs related to legal and Compliances.
- Efficient and effective handling of entire process within defined SLA and TAT
- We work with our clients as partners and take full ownership end to end of deliverables
- We not only advise about what to do but we roll up our sleeves and say let us make it work together.