Aristotle Consultancy has proven expertise and capabilities in the services in financial domain given below:
A) Strategic Planning:
- Corporate Planning & Structure: Finalizing the best form of legal entity structure considering various factors like resource requirements, fund raising requirements, tax efficiency, compliance cost, regulatory requirement etc.
- Business Plan Assistance: Building detailed business model from scratch OR customizing available business plan after thorough research on client’s company, products/services, industry and competition.
- Budgeting & Forecasting: Creating budgets; predictive forecasts and development of market analysis; providing sensitivity analysis for various market scenarios.
B) Financial Operations:
- General Accounting Outsourcing:Maintaining the client’s accounts and ledgers.
- Payroll Service:Managing all payroll related activities – Formulating payroll process; Salary processing; Employee reimbursement processing; Handling compliances (PF, ESI, LWF,TDS); Employee exit process; Advising client on best practices for Payroll.
- Receivables & Payables Management: Managing all activities – Formulating the complete vendor payment and client receivables process; Timely transactions as per process; Account reconciliation with the vendors & clients.
- Fund Management: Managing the clients funds to achieve objectives of best return on capital and liquidity on behalf of the client.
C) Financial Advice:
- Financial processes and controls: Conceptualizing, formulating and implementing financial processes and controls in conjunction with the client team.
- Business Advisory Services:Providing advice on best practices to the client as and when required on matters related to FDI, Taxation, Excise, Payroll and other related matters.
- Fund Utilization & Working Capital Requirement: Forecasting and evaluating the cash flows and working capital requirement of the client and providing MIS on fund utilization. Advising client and implementing best practices on improving cash flow and working capital management.
- Financial MIS & Analysis: Providing and reviewing regular financial performance reports and analysis on the cost and profitability for various product lines and business units to support decision making and providing advice from our expert financial advisors.
- Taxation: Managing all taxation related activities – Processing and deposit of tax (Excise, Service Tax, Sales Tax, TDS, Corporate Tax) on a timely basis; Liasoning with the tax authorities; Advising client on taxation best practices.
- Secretarial: Handling all compliances w.r.t. secretarial – Company Incorporation; ROC filings; Board Meeting compliances; Liasoning with authorities; etc.
- Statutory Reporting: Providing financial reports to Board of Directors for statutory compliances and providing financial statements as per the relevant accounting standards (Indian GAAP/ US GAAP/ IFRS).
E) Transaction & Advisory:
- IPO Support: Supporting in our clients in all aspects of the IPO process – meeting prospective institutional investors, preparing financials, handling compliances, etc.
- M&A: Supporting our clients in executing their M&A strategy by providing guidance on the benefits and risks involved. Providing post M&A support for smooth integration between companies.
- Due Diligence: Undertaking due diligence on a target company on behalf of the client OR providing support and intelligence for due diligence being undertaken on client.
- Exit Strategy: In cases where the client is contemplating exiting the business or reducing his/her stake, identifying the right exit strategy for the company, supporting it in process and ensuring a quick and smooth exit transaction.
F) Investor Relations
- Debt: Manage the relationship with the banks; Provide MIS and prepare presentations as required by them; Advise client on handling of lenders and investors.
- Equity: Provide MIS and prepare presentations to the equity investors (VC Funds, Seed Fund, PE Funds) as required by them.