Our All-Inclusive Package: Rs. 14,999/- *
- Drafting of Trust Deed
- End to End Trust Deed Registration
- Application of PAN and TAN
- Opening of Bank Account
- Advice on applicable Registration
A Trust can be registered as a Private Trust or public charitable trust. An essential element of every trust is the trust property. Property must exist and be definite or ascertainable at the time the trust is created and throughout its existence. Private trust can be registered for managing private assets of settler. Private Trusts are not allowed tax benefits. Public charitable trust can be created in case some charitable work for public is required to be done.
- Drafting Trust Deed
- End to End registration of Trust
- Liaising and Follow up with Registrar
- Application of PAN and TAN of Proposed Trust
- Support in opening Bank Account
- Advice on applicable Registration required by the Company
* Service Tax as per applicable rate will be extra on Package fee. Govt. fee will be as per actual cost
Advantages of Trust Registration
- Simple process of registration
- Minimum regulatory compliances
- Tax Benefits if created for charitable purposes
Process of Trust Registration
- Drafting a Trust Deed is the essential step.
- Settler and Trustees of Trust need to be personally present at the office of registrar for Trust Registration
- Minimum Two witnesses are required
- Passport size photograph and Identity Proof of settler in Original is required at the time of registration.
- Passport size photograph and Identity Proof of each of two trustees in Original is required at the time of registration.
- Passport size photograph and Identity Proof of each of two witnesses in Original is required at the time of registration.
- Aadhar card is mandatory for settler, trustees, and witnesses
- o One stop solution for all your needs related to legal and Compliances.
- Efficient and effective handling of entire process within defined SLA and TAT
- We work with our clients as partners and take full ownership end to end of deliverables
- We not only advise about what to do but we roll up our sleeves and say let us make it work together.