DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR VAT REGISTRATION
1. A valid email id which shall be used as the login id for VAT registration and compliance purposes on the FTA website
2. Are you registering as a Tax group or a single company? (A Tax group can be formed when you have two or more separate legal entities; each of which must be resident in the UAE, that are associated, and which meet specific control criteria).
3. Copy of valid Trade License
4. Certificate of Incorporation/ Registration Certificate (if applicable)
5. Are you registering mandatorily (where turnover is more than AED 375,000) or voluntarily (where turnover/expenses is more than AED 187,500)
6. Copy of emirates ID and passport of the owner/partners (all the owners/partners including sponsors)
7. Mobile number and email of Authorized signatory / manager
8. Copy of Passport and Emirates ID of the Manager (Manager as per license)
9. Memorandum of Association (MOA)
10. Contact Details of company (complete address & P.O Box with emirate)
11. Primary bank account details including IBAN (This will be used for VAT refund purposes)
12. List other business(es) of the directors/ partners in UAE in the last 5 years along with their Trade License copies (if applicable)
13. Do you expect to provide services which are VAT exempt like Financial services, Supply of residential buildings through sale or lease, Supply of bare land& Supply of local passenger transport?
14. Copy of audited/unaudited financials for the last 12 months
15. Details of primary and secondary activities of the business (general description is required)
16. Expected revenue and expense for the next 30 days (an approximate number)
17. Supporting documents for customs registration in each Emirates (if applicable)
18. Estimated value of imports for one year from each GCC countries
19. Estimated value of exports for one year to each GCC countries
20. Whether you expect to deal with GCC suppliers or customers
21. If you are registered for VAT in any GCC member states and if doing business with any GCC country? (Country name, TRN, Estimated value of imports and exports (AED per year))
22. Do you have a trade name that differs from the name of entity (trade name along with legal name will appear on your VAT certificate)?