Register One Person Company
Our All-Inclusive Package: Rs. 10,499/- *
- DSC and DIN
- End to End Company Registration
- MOA and AOA
- Application of PAN and TAN
- Opening of Bank Account
- Advice on applicable Registration
One Person Company ( OPC ) is a privately held company, which can be formed by a single person. This form of company provides a corporate identity to a Proprietorship business. OPC is a separate legal entity and limits the liability of members to the extent of their capital. This form of company is best suitable for small businesses wherein a single person wants to control the affairs of the company just like a proprietorship firm. It is mandatory to convert OPC into a private Limited Company or Public Limited Company within 6 months if OPC crosses average turnover of over Rs. 2 Crores in a financial year or has a paid up capital of more or equal to Rs. 50 Lakhs.
- One DSC and One DIN
- Name Registration
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Application of PAN and TAN of Proposed Company
- Support in opening Bank Account
- Advice on applicable Registration required by the Company
*Service Tax as per applicable rate will be extra on Package fee. MCA fee will be as per actual cost
Advantages of One Person Company Registration
- Limited Liability: Liability of shareholder is limited to the extent of Capital, thus personal assets of shareholders are protected
- Continuity of Existence: Company continues to exist irrespective of movement of shareholders or even after death of any shareholder.
- Separation of Management and Ownership: Management can be run by Professionals and advisors by adding them as Directors without giving ownership rights.
- Funding Options: Relatively Easy Access to Funding options from Banks and High Networth Indiviuals as compared to proprietorship firm.
- Brand Value: Brand Value of a business gets increased by running business through a company form rather than running it as a proprietorship firm.
Process of One Person Company Registration
- Application of DSC ( Digital Signature Certificate ) ( If not available )
Digital signature of all proposed directors are mandatorily required, as all documents for the purpose of company registration is required to be digitally signed by proposed directors.
- Director Identification Number (DIN)
DIN is a unique identification number assigned to all existing and proposed directors of a company. It is mandatory for an existing and proposed director to have a DIN.
- Company Name Approval
We will do an online research about the availability of suggestive names and advice accordingly. After this step, we will file Name Approval application to ROC
- Final Incorporation Formalities
After name of approved, we will file all papers related to incorporation along with all supporting documents as mentioned in the check list
From all Directors and Shareholders
- Copy of PAN Card and Aadhar Card
- ID Proof (PAN Card/Passport/ Voter Id)
- Address Proof (Bank Statement/ Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill)
- Passport size Photographs
- Signature (Signature should be same as per PAN)
For Registered Office
- Utility Bill of premises for proposed registered office of the Company
- Copy of Rent Agreement with NOC from owner for using his office as Registered office.
- One stop solution for all your needs related to legal and Compliances .
- Efficient and effective handling of entire process within defined SLA and TAT
- We work with our clients as partners and take full ownership end to end of deliverables
- We not only advise about what to do but we roll up our sleeves and say let us make it work together.
- Provides a wide array of outsourcing services like accounting outsourcing , virtual cfo , payroll services and much more.