Annual Filing Compliance
According to the Companies Act 2013, it’s mandatory for all the Companies incorporated in India, either it is Public Limited Company, Private Limited Company , One Person Company or Charitable Company , to do the Annual Filing Compliance with their respective Registrar of Companies (ROC).
- Registered Office Address,
- Annual General Meeting details,
- Meeting (Board Meeting and General Meeting) details,
- Information about composition of board/Management of the Company,
- Financial details of the Company
- Information about the Capital Structure of the Company
The Annual Return of the Company discloses the Shareholdings/Debenture holding structure of the Company, changes in Directorship and details of the transfer of securities etc.
The financial statements of the Company that are required to be filed with ROC must be audited and signed by a Chartered Accountant. The Annual Return of the Company shall only be certified by a Practicing Company Secretary.
Following are the forms that are required to be filed for Annual filling:
|BForm AOC-4||For filing Audited Balance Sheet and Statement of Profit & Loss (For FY start on or after 01.04.2014)|
|Form MGT-7||Form for filing Annual Return by Companies having share capital (For FY ending on or after 01.04.2014)|
- In the event of non filing of annual returns, companies are liable to pay a fine which ranges from Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 500,000/-. Apart from monetary liabilities, the Director of the company may face imprisonment for up to 6 months or a fine ranging between Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 500,000/- or both.
- If a company fails to file Annual return for 3 consecutive financial years, the Director may face disqualification and will be ineligible for appointment as a Director of any other company for a period of 5 years.
- E-filings for any other company having the same Directors, will not be accepted by the ROC
- ROC, RBI and SEBI may take action against such Companies and Directors
- Drafting of Notice of Annual General Meeting ( AGM) and Route Map
- Drafting of Directors’ Report
- Drafting of Extract of Annual Return (MGT-9)
- Preparation and Filing of E-Form AOC-4 (filing of financial Statements)
- Preparation and Filing of E-Form MGT-7 (Annual Return)
- Certification Form AOC-4 and MGT-7
- Uploading of E-Form AOC-4
- Uploading of E-Form MGT-7
For fee and charges related query kindly contact us.
- One stop solution for all your needs related to legal and Compliances.
- Efficient and effective handling of entire process within defined SLA and TAT
- We work with our clients as partners and take full ownership end to end of deliverables
- We not only advise about what to do but we roll up our sleeves and say let us make it work together